Lamb Chop Rendang Recipe
June 4, 2013 / by Mustapa Jaffar
Ingredients: Serves 4
600gm lamb forequarter or chump chops
80ml canola oil
1 bottle The Malaya Rendang Sauce (180gm)
½ teaspoon salt or to taste
¼ teaspoon sugar or to taste
½ teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- In a medium saucepan (3 litre), heat canola oil and seal chops over a high heat.
- Remove excess oil from saucepan, add The Malaya Rendang Sauce, water, chilli powder and simmer with lid on for 60 minutes over a low heat or until lamb is tender.
- Remove lid and reduce sauce to desired thickness.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice and/or roti canai.